Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Annnnd I'm back!


So to those of you who actually read this blog . . . I'm sorry for the long stretch of nothingness. This post will probably be short as I am getting back in the swing of things!

There have been a lot of changes in the Anthony household over the past few months. First of all, Tyler has been loving his new job at ProPac Marketing! He started working with them in March and is definitely excelling. I am so proud of him and his hard work. He does graphic design for Frito-Lay and Pepsi Co. He's basically AMAZING! Right now they are in Growth Summit which pretty much means that they have been working overtime more often than usual. However, it seems like things are starting to slow down.

I, on the other hand, have not had as much success on the job front. My company was hit by the economy and had to make some cut-backs. Sixty percent of the employees were moved to part time . . . unfortunately I was one of those. So, i have been working part time since June 1st and have been job hunting in the mean time. So, if any of you have any leads in the Dallas area, please feel free to share!

On a lighter note . . . we have a new addition to the family. NO, it is not a baby! :) We got a puppy!! His name is Riggs and he is a Siberian Husky. He is extremely smart and such a good dog. Here are a few pictures to enlighten you!



Riggs as a puppy! He looked like a little cotton ball running around!

Pretty boy!




Riggs and me

Tyler and Riggs

A couple of weeks ago, my sweet friend Kecia and her husband came to Grapevine to visit us! They are so sweet and made a special trip to hang out with us. We went to breakfast at "The Original Pancake House" before heading to Six Flags for the day. It was about 105 degrees that day so we were all drenched in sweat by the end of the day. Regardless, it was one of the best days Tyler and I have had in a while! (It is a tie with the Great Wolf Lodge weekend with my family.) It is so great to have a wonderful Christian couple to spend time with!

Kecia and Landon

I hope to keep my blog more up-to-date from now on. I hope this post finds you all blessed and well! May the love of Christ fill your soul daily!

Love,
the Anthonys

1 comment:

  1. Aw we made the blog!!! That makes me so happy. We feel equally as blessed. Love you guys and you are always in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete