Saturday, November 7, 2009

HOCKEY!!

So, last Sunday Tyler had his first hockey game of the season in his adult league. He is playing on a new team this season called, the Stars. He used to play for a team called the Avawings. Of course, fate would have it that the first game of the season, the Stars played the Avawings!!! So, it was definitely an interesting game. Tyler's team played so good (minus the goalie), but unfortunately they lost by 2 goals. Tyler had 3 assists and almost had a goal. I JUST LOVE WATCHING HIM PLAY HOCKEY!! Something about seeing Tyler in his element, where he is most comfortable makes me fall in love with him even more. He is so confident and graceful! Anyways, sorry . . . I'll get off my soap box about how amazing my husband is. I was able to sneak a few pictures of him playing. It's really hard to take pictures of moving objects!

Tyler taking the puck down the ice!

Tyler is the one in the black helmet between the two white helmets.
Watching the play. The player in the foreground is Tyler's friend Seth Morris!
Anticipating the pass!

Sorry, it took a while for me to get this post up. This week has been full of ups and downs and has been a little crazy. I hope you all enjoyed being able to have a peek into our life! I hope this post finds you all well and extremely blessed.

Almost forgot, CONGRATULATIONS to my sweet baby sister for being a district champ, regional champ and on her way to the state volleyball tournament to claim the title for the fourth year in a row (Lord willing)!

God bless
~ The Anthonys

No comments:

Post a Comment