Monday, February 15, 2010

SNOW!!


If you read my previous post, you know Tyler and I recently visited Utah for some winter weather and fun. Well, I guess the snow decided to follow us to North Texas! Last Thursday, we experienced record breaking snow!!! It literally snowed for 24 hours straight on Thursday (from 4:00 am Thursday morning to 4:00 am Friday morning.) And it was never just barely drizzling. The snow flakes were huge!! The size of quarters at least and every time I looked outside, there was a thick blanket of snow falling from the sky. Here are a few pictures to show you the beauty God let us experience last week!

On the way to work on Thursday!


Almost to work . . .


The parking lot at my office, once I made it inside.


What it looked like outside of my office at 1:00 p.m.

I wasn't able to get a picture of the end product (13" of a snow at work and the 11" at our apartment.) But trust me, it was intense!! It was truly beautiful though. We were so blessed to be able to experience all of the gorgeous precipitation! Also, on a little different note, Tyler and I bought our first big piece of furniture as a couple. We got a new couch!!! And I love love love it!


I hope you all are staying warm and safe! I pray that God is blessing you in all that you do!

Love,
~ the Anthonys


No comments:

Post a Comment